Are you inspired by “what’s next”? So are we.
When you join the company team, you contribute to abetter tomorrow. You will play a role in powering many of the world’s largestand most critical industries, from energy and communications to transportationand electronics. We are putting innovation to work to improve people’s livesand we want YOU to be a part of it.
- You will be working within normal working hours, noshifts.
- Working in a modern and friendly office building ina multinational environment.
- Fluencyin English is a must.
- Experiencein Shared Service Environment
- CustomerService and / or Logistics Experience is required.
- 2+ years relevant work experience
- GoodIT skills (MS Office, SAP SD Module) is a must.
- -Excellentproblem solving skills
- Outstandingcommunication skills
- Costumerfocused attitude; meet or exceed costumer’s expectations (internal/external),establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers
- Excellentprioritizing, organizing and timemanagement skills
- Selfdevelopment skills; personally committed to and actively works to continuouslyimprove him/herself on inter-personal skills.
- EnsuringProcess Compliant day to day operation.
- Compliance& Quality Insurance.
- Ownershipof the end to end processes
Tűzoltó utca 59.
Tel: 06 (1) 374 - 4020
Fax: 06 (1) 374 - 4021